Infinite Adventures was started in 2013 by Jason Pachon, who has been involved in the outdoor and adventure industry for the past 10 years, bringing invaluable knowledge and experience to the industry and specialising in Outdoor Educational Camps and Corporate Team-Building. His passion for the outdoors began in 2002 when he started working at Action Paintball Enterprises,6 years later he bought the company and re-launched it as Hillcrest Paintball relocating it to new premises.
After working in America as a Camp Counsellor his passion for the outdoors and youth development only grew which led him to launch Infinite Adventures offering a wide variety of activities and providing clients with a unique and unforgettable experience.
- We arrange every aspect of your function from the planning of activities to facilitation.
- Our venue has ample parking and clean ablutions with showers
- We offer a wide range of activities and use only the latest and safest equipment
- With undercover areas we can operate in most types of weather
- We have mobile options available to setup at any venue of your choice
- We offer full catering packages alternatively you are welcome to hire the venue and make use of our braai facilities and do your own catering.
- We are flexible with our packages and can adjust our programmes to suit your budget and requirements.
- We can tailor make packages with your preferred activities and any time constraints you may have.
- We guarantee the most competitive rates and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Elevate your Teambuilding or School Camp experience with Infinite Adventures, regardless of your group size, ability, dynamic or budget we have a variety of Teambuilding packages to choose from. Our activities are impactful and designed to help your team grow, open communication channels, resolve any conflict and most importantly form a cohesive unit in the workplace. Our activities all have a common objective and will strengthen your team’s relationships as they work together to complete the different challenges, We are committed to providing an efficient and consistently outstanding service to all our clients, helping them achieve their desired outcome through innovative and creative teambuilding strategies.
Our five rules when Hiring staff known as the five E’s.
We pride ourselves on having a high safety record with the strictest safety measures followed at all times. With most of our staff being ARA qualified by the Adventure Recreation association of SA and having a minimum of level one first aid you know you are in good hands!
‘’We regard our team as our most valuable asset, we value them as people as well as employees. Their energy is infectious, their passion is contagious and their ambition for success will leave you with an unforgettable experience feeling inspired and empowered.’’ ~Jason Pachon Founder & CEO